Thursday, September 28, 2017

To haters

Have they disturb you or made you angry in any way? Can you tell me? What wrong had we done? We are just humans, we live our lives. You hate on everyone, except yourself. What makes you think you can do that. I love everyone. Love story happens in every one of us, not just you. True love does not simply just appear, Someone needs to wake you up and tell you how they really feel. If anyone does not write, I will write. I had it, I had it enough, I had everything inside me and I really feel very upset and disappointed. I want to tell my story and encourage those who are not willing to share, because you know, we all have our rights and how we lead and live our lives. If you ever did something wrong, I will write again because I can’t take it that you are putting the blame on everyone of us and made us feel so small and useless about ourselves. Love, that is all within us, we create our own miracles, happiness, love, friendship, relationship, it is all us. How we and not you to live our lives, because we are not crippled, short-changed or anything. We certainly know how to live our lives. You know, people can be very successful and remarkable in their lives, you got to make them feel ashamed again and again. Don't you find yourself thick-skinned and disgusting, unless of course you have a valid reason for it which I doubt you, I really doubt you, because you gave more disappointments than you gave results. Are you responsible for our lives? You 'help' us to live our lives then leave us abandon to ourselves when the time comes. From now on, I will only see what I want to see and wouldn’t join you in your competition or any negativity. Only God knows what you did. I don’t want to be like you, cold-hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment