Thursday, September 28, 2017

To "you" who hates me

Dear _____,

You know who you are. You know you have hurt me a lot. I just wanted to be friends with you. I didn't know why I said those things out. But I hope you know what you did too. You know these 7 years I lived in regret even though I apologized to you. I don't want another fight with you, I just want to move on, move forward from my past. 7 years passed and I still hadn't let go and forget that incident. I want to and I need to write down because it has caused me so much, nearly my entire part of my most precious life. I will keep continue to write. For the past 7 years, I cried day and night and I ended up deliberately neglecting my studies, my CCA, my thoughts, my ideas, my dreams, my future. Every time I'm about to succeed, you kept bringing me back to the past. What did I do to hurt you so badly?

I love writing a lot. But you know you stopped me from doing what I love, what I like. Everyday, I don't feel like living any more, like I'm not me any more. I feel like I'm living in a nightmare and I don't want to wake up because I'm not me. In my mind is always a blank, always a circle even after I tried very hard to listen and put in the effort to study, I still could not make it. I kept blaming myself. I know we both hurt that's why I have never blamed you.

"Now I just want to be happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment